NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday 15th March 2023
7.30 for 7.45pm
At the Queen Elizabeth II Stand, Epsom Downs Racecourse
- Approval of the minutes of AGM held on 6th April 2022
- Treasurer’s Report and adoption of the accounts for 2022
- Election of the Honorary Auditor
- Election of committee members for 2023-24
- Report from the Chair, Martin Owen, SCC Councillor Steve McCormick and EEBC Councillor Nigel Collin
- Introduction of CWRA candidates for May 2023 EEBC election
- Speaker: Kevin Webber
We are delighted that our speaker at this year’s AGM is Kevin Webber who is an inspirational speaker. Kevin was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2014 and given just two years to live. He started a brutal regime of chemotherapy and radiotelegraphy and he also started running and refused to stop. He has run across the deserts of the Sahara, the snow and ice of the Arctica and the jungles of Cambodia. Kevin’s journey has taken him from the depths of despair to achieving the impossible. Kevin’s story of running to stay alive will hopefully inspire us all to live a bit more too.
We look forward to meeting you in person this year.
Please contact us email@example.com if you have any questions.