What can I do as a Member

What can I do as a member?

We are always pleased to recruit members to act as road representatives. They are the eyes and ears for their fellow residents in identifying what problems or issues are concerning, or affecting, people. Road representatives deliver our quarterly magazine, collect annual subscriptions from members in their area and, if they wish to, attend and vote at committee meetings.

We also need people who are committed to working for the benefit of all residents as officers of the General Committee. Some have even been elected as local Residents’ Association Councillors!

If you can help by being an active Road Rep or Why not be a College Ward RA Councillor……..

Please email info@staging2.collegeward.org